Thursday, March 6, 2014

6 months...1/2 yr....HOW?

HOW is she 6 months old already? I don't understand how time has gone so fast. She is growing and changing so fast. I'm loving this age. Watching her learn new things all the time is so fun, and a little sad, all at once.

Weight: 15lbs 8 oz (40%)
Height: 25 inches (11%)
Head: 41.8cm (32%)
LOVES: playing/rolling all over the floor, jumping in her jumper, sucking on her two middle fingers on her right hand (think I Love You sign), baths
HATES: being still
SLEEPING: 11-12 hrs each night, 2-3 naps each day ranging from 15 min to 2 hrs depending on the day
EATING: 4 oz every 2 hours, some baby foods and some regular foods (she prefers to self feed regular food)

She now has TWO teeth and boy are they sharp. She rolls all over the floor and is very quick. She is trying to crawl. I'm not ready for her to be that mobile yet. She loves playing with her toys and making lots of noise. I love hearing her squeal and laugh.

If you compare her growth stats from previous posts you'll notice she isn't growing very fast and is actually losing some of her chub. We have to go back to the doctor in a month to see if she is growing appropriately. She's always keeping us on our toes.

Here is her usual monthly picture in her chair with Grant Bear.





1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to see how your beautiful daughter is doing. God Bless her how she is growing. Love the picture with her Grant bear. My son & daughter-in-law have a bear guess he's Derek Bear that they got from the Molly Bear Foundation. I think that is precious Grant Bear with Ameilia - we took our Derek Bear with his twin cousins who were born 3 1/2 months before him and seeing your posting I am happy that we did. It is so comforting to see your joy and how you still are able to keep Grant's memory alive. I think about you and your family often and glad that I came across your blog - you have truly helped give me some comfort. Enjoy your precious little Amelia Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete